Friday, September 8, 2017

Summing up the Summer

Busy writing. I've written 27,360 words since the beginning of July. 



I've never liked summer weather. Anything warmer than 75 Fahrenheit is just too hot. Why does all my family have to live in Utah, then? Even having a birthday in August (and I quite like my birthdays) doesn't help.

Summers are inevitably busy. I was able to begin a few (read: too many) projects, and I have written quite a bit in my current first draft, so that's a relief. Here's a visual of some of the projects I've begun, and which I hope to finish if not by the end of this month, then by the end of October.

Working on a new 1910scorset pattern from Scroop Patterns



As well as. A 1920s robe de style-type dress from Past Patterns


As well as a 1910s suit pattern (see photo below) from Wearing History

I'm working on a 1910s blouse from Wearing History as well, but that's not pictured. That's a lot of sewing projects! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've had such a productive summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done *so* much! I quite envy all your sewing accomplishments. You're quite inspiring, you know! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not long enough. Need more info and more pictures, though your visuals are delightful. I get a sense of beauty, harmony and peace from you and what you accomplish and love!

    ReplyDelete