Sunday, November 13, 2022

Boulder, Utah trip: Part Two

 As well as time spent outdoors, we also spent time together playing games, eating dinner, etc. We were able to eat at Hell's Backbone Grill, which serves some of the most delicious food I've ever had. All fresh and local, and delicious flavors! 

Hell's Backbone Grill, on the grounds of the lodge where we stayed. Such good food! 

April, Jared & Nick

Lucy & me.

Nick and I took a short drive on our own and walked around, which was really nice too. The whole weekend was so quiet, slow, and beautiful. 

I love the streaks of pink/ orange coming down the mountain.

The beautiful rock on the drive Nick & I took. 

We also visited the Anasazi State Park Museum. It was a great place with wonderful displays, and outside the remains of structures and homes. It was fascinating to see the beautiful pots, arrowheads and other material remains from these ancient civilizations. 

This flat jug is so beautiful!

I love the designs on the pottery.


The excavated structures. A lot in this area remains uncovered. 

I love the hearthstones.

No comments:

Post a Comment