Monday, March 14, 2022

Newsletter Subscription




I've been feeling lately that I'd really like to do a newsletter in addition to my blog. There are a few people I subscribed to and I really enjoy their monthly newsletters. I couldn't find any way to do that through Blogger, but just recently I learned about Substack and I've decided to give it a try. 

You can subscribe for free and get a monthly newsletter, or you can pay a small monthly fee and get extra material, like a poem every week and other writing and photos. You can check it all out on this website: Magpie Tidings. I'm not expecting to make a fortune from this, but I would like to be able to make a little money from my writing, especially since I won't be teaching for the rest of the year (just the way the adjunct schedule worked out). 

I've put a link to it in on the side (computer view of my blog) as well.

You can view this all on your computer, and they have an app as well. If you subscribe, you'll get all that information. Let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment